When does Elemental come to Disney Plus? Unfortunately, the official Disney+ release date for Elemental has not yet been announced, but it is expected to be in mid-September 2023.
This is based on the release patterns of previous Disney movies, which have typically had a 90-day theatrical exclusive window before being released on streaming. Elemental was released in theaters on June 16, 2023, so it is likely to be coming to Disney+ in early September.
When is Elemental coming to Disney Plus?
Here are some specific release dates that have been rumored:
- September 13: This is the date that has been mentioned most often in speculation. It is a Wednesday, which is the day that Disney typically releases new movies on Disney+.
- September 20: This is another possible date. It is also a Wednesday, and it would give Disney a full 90 days between the theatrical and streaming releases.
Of course, the dates of Elemental coming to Disney Plus are just rumors and Disney has not yet made any official announcements. The actual release date for Elemental on Disney+ could be different. We will update you if we hear any more information.
Elemental Movie Review
Elemental is a 2023 American computer-animated comedy-drama film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The film is directed by Peter Sohn, who co-wrote the screenplay with Josh Cooley. The film stars the voices of Leah Lewis, Mamoudou Athie, Ronnie Del Carmen, Shila Ommi, Wendi McLendon-Covey, and Catherine O’Hara.
The film is set in a world where people are made of different elements, such as fire, water, earth, and air. The story follows Ember, a fiery young woman who dreams of becoming a firefighter, and Wade, a go-with-the-flow guy who loves to make people laugh. When a mysterious force threatens their city, Ember and Wade must work together to save the day.
Elemental is a heartwarming and funny film that celebrates the power of diversity and teamwork. The film’s visuals are stunning, and the characters are charming and relatable. The film’s message of acceptance and understanding is timely and important.
- How to Get Hulu, Disney+ & ESPN+ Bundle
- 11 Best Netflix Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Children & Family
- 10 Best Netflix Anime You Must Watch
Characters in Elemental movie
The Elemental movie has five main characters: Ember, Wade, Gale, Brook, and Clod. Each character represents the four classic elements of earth, air, fire, and water.
The film’s director, Peter Sohn, has said that he was inspired by the ancient Greek concept of the four elements when developing the characters. He wanted to create a world where people of different elements could live together and learn from each other.
The elemental characters in Elemental are a metaphor for the different cultures and peoples of the world. They show that even though we may be different, we can still come together and work together to create a better future.
Here are the characters in the Elemental movie:
- Ember: Ember is a fire elemental. She is a fiery young woman who dreams of becoming a firefighter. She is passionate and determined, but she can also be hot-headed and stubborn. Ember is represented by the color red and the shape of a flame. She is voiced by Leah Lewis.
- Wade: Wade is an air elemental. He is a go-with-the-flow guy who loves to make people laugh. He is kind and compassionate, but he can also be a bit lazy and irresponsible. Wade is represented by the color blue and the shape of a cloud. He is voiced by Mamoudou Athie.
- Gale: Gale is an air elemental who is the head of the Fire Department. She is strict and demanding, but she is also fair and just. Gale is represented by the color blue and the shape of a wind gust. She is voiced by Wendi McLendon-Covey.
- Brook: Brook is a water elemental who is Wade’s mother. She is kind and understanding, and she always encourages her son to be himself. Brook is represented by the color blue and the shape of a wave. She is voiced by Catherine O’Hara.
- Clod: Clod is an earth elemental who has a crush on Ember. He is shy and awkward, but he is also kind and genuine. Clod is represented by the color brown and the shape of a rock. He is voiced by Mason Wertheimer.
The characters in Elemental are all well-developed and relatable. They each have their own unique quirks and personalities, and they all learn and grow throughout the film. The voice cast is also excellent, and they bring the characters to life in a way that is both funny and heartwarming.
What you might like or dislike about Elemental
Things that you might like about Elemental
The film’s visuals are stunning. The animators did a great job of creating a world that is both believable and fantastical. The different elemental environments are all beautifully rendered, and the characters are expressive and lifelike.
The characters are charming and relatable. Ember and Wade are both likable characters with their unique quirks. The supporting characters are also well-developed and add to the film’s charm.
The film’s message of acceptance and understanding is timely and important. The film shows how people from different backgrounds can come together and work together to achieve a common goal.
Things that you might not like about Elemental
The film’s plot is a bit predictable. The main conflict is resolved in a fairly straightforward way.
The film’s humor is hit-or-miss. Some of the jokes land, while others fall flat.
Overall, I enjoyed Elemental. It is a heartwarming and funny film with a positive message. I would recommend it to fans of Pixar movies and anyone who enjoys a good animated comedy.
Where can I stream the Elemental movie?
Elemental was released in cinemas on June 16, 2023. It is currently available to purchase on digital platforms. Here are some platforms where you can stream the Elemental movie:
When does Elemental come to Disney Plus? Sadly, Disney hasn’t released an official announcement about the date, but you can stream the Elemental movie on other platforms, such as Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, and Vudu.