As you know that Pluto TV has a great support for various devices and Smart TV is one of them. If you are planning to have it on your Smart TV, you have come in the right place. In this post, we will share how to download Pluto TV on Smart TV easily.
This tutorial can be used for various Smart TVs like Samsung,Xiaomi, Sony, LG Smart TV and many more.
How to Download Pluto TV on LG/Samsung/Sony/Xiaomi Smart TV
- Turn on your Smart TV and go to Settings.
- Select General > Network and open Network Settings.
- In the Network Type window, choose Wireless.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi. Insert Wi-Fi password if any and click on Done.
- Press OK after it’s successfully connected.
- Back to the home screen, type Pluto TV in the Search box.
- Choose Pluto TV from the results shown.
- Hit the Install button.
- Sign in to your account or create one if you haven’t got any.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to create the account.
- After your account is ready, sign in to your account.
- Return to Pluto TV window and click Open.
Pluto TV is ready on your Samsung/Xiaomi/Sony/LG Smart TV. You can start to watch your favorite TV channel from your Smart TV.
If you found difficulties in following the instructions above, don’t hesitate to contact us. Enjoy!
I’ve been writing about tech since 2014. I found it fascinating to see the development of technology. My focus mostly is on app reviews, tips & tricks, and troubleshooting.