Recently, some users reported that Hulu keeps freezing when they are watching the videos. This must be annoying because the error prevents you from enjoying your video. However, there are 7 methods that you can try to fix it.
Hulu keeps freezing is not the only error that the users reported. Some of them also said that they experienced several types of issue when watching Hulu on their device. Here are some issues on Hulu:
- Connection errors
- Poor video quality
Are you also experiencing one of the issues mentioned above? Right now, you may be wondering why Hulu keeps freezing and how to fix it. There are three main reasons that could cause an error on Hulu:
- Unstable network
- Hardware malfunction
- The Hulu app is crashed or corrupt
However, we also believe that there could be other unknown reasons that can cause error on Hulu.
- How to Get Hulu, Disney+ & ESPN+ bundle
- Try 11 Methods to Fix Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13
- 5 Simple Ways to Fix Hulu Error Code p-dev320
How to Fix Hulu Keeps Freezing and other Issues
There are several methods that you can try to fix Hulu keeps freezing and other issues that you are facing right now.
Note: Try watching Hulu once you have tried one methods to check if it’s working. If the freezing error persists, continue to the next method.
Also, if you are having problem on Hulu.com, you can do the following steps on your computer.
- Close the Hulu app. Completely close the Hulu app and other programs running in the background. Then, open Hulu once again. You can also simply restart your computer to refresh the system.
- Turn off your computer and along with the router and modem for several minutes. Then, turn them on again.
- Check your internet connection by running a speed test on your computer or device. You can also try to disconnect other devices that connect to your wifi.
- Test other programs or apps on your device to make sure that your internet is doing fine. If other apps also shows the same problem, your network could be the culprit. Contact your internet provider support for detail information.
- Update your Hulu app. Check your Hulu app version. Make sure that you are using the latest version of Hulu app. If yours is outdated, you can download Hulu update and install it.
- Clear cache and data of Hulu on your device. To do this, you can go to Settings and tap on clear data/cache.
- Uninstall Hulu app and re-install it once again on the device where Hulu keeps freezing or has other errors.
Those were the methods you can do to fix Hulu keeps freezing error on your device. We hope the methods can help you get rid of the issues.
If the errors persist, we suggest you to call Hulu support.
Need an alternative? Try Pluto TV. It is a free streaming service with more than 200 channels.