Pluto TV as a free streaming service has a vast support of various devices. You can watch it from Smart TVs, Android TV, tablets, Android and iOS smartphones and many more. However, do you know that you can watch Pluto TV using Chromecast web and mobile? In this post, we will share with you how to watch Pluto TV using Chromecast web and mobile.
How to Watch Pluto TV using Chromecast Web and Mobile
To cast your favorite Pluto TV content to your Chromecast device, please do the instructions on the following methods carefully.
1. Chromecast via Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome browser.
- At the top right, click the Infoicon.
- Choose your Chromecast device from the available list of devices on your active network. If you’re already using the Chromecast, you’ll see the active icon .
- PRESTO – you’re casting to your viewing device from your browser!
2. Chromecast via your Mobile device
- Open the Pluto TV app on your mobile device.
- While viewing content, tap the cast icon near the top of your screen.
- Choose the Chromecast device from the available device list.
- PRESTO (again) – you’re mobile device is casting to your viewing device!
- Tutorial to Download Pluto TV on Smart TV (Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, LG)
- How to Update Pluto TV App on Android, Roku, iOS, and Smart TV
Now, you should be able to cast Pluto TV on chromecast on web or mobile successfully. If you find difficulties on following the methods above, we suggest you to contact the Support.
If this is your first time of streaming Pluto TV, you might be wondering what programs that this streaming service has. To know the complete channels list on Pluto TV, you can check this article. There, you can find thousands of on-demand movies and TV shows on more than 200 channels.
Pluto TV is also free of charge. It means you can watch all the programs without purchasing a single penny. It’s interesting, isn’t it?