Is it possible to watch Pluto TV outside the US? The answer is yes, it is possible. But you will need a VPN to do that.
Pluto TV offers a free streaming service with over 200 channels and thousands of programs. Beside that, you don’t need to sign up in order to enjoy the content. You can watch them for free for 24/7. Plus, it supports various devices like iOS, Android, Smart TVs, Mac, and Windows.
Currently, Pluto TV is only available in the US. It means that Pluto TV will not work if you try to stream in the outside of the US.
Even so, you can still able to watch Pluto TV even though you are outside the US. A VPN is all you need, as we’ve mentioned earlier. The VPN somehow will manipulate your network so that it looks that you are in the US. Thus, it will unblock Pluto TV.
Let us share with you how to use a VPN to watch Pluto TV outside the US.
How to Watch Pluto TV outside the US
Note: We will use a ProtonVPN in this case. It’s fine if you are using a different VPN as long as you can set the location to the US.
- Visit ProtonVPN official website and download the app for Linux, MacOS, and Windows.
- Install ProtonVPN app on your device.
- Sign up for ProtonVPN Plus or Visionary subscription.
- Start watching Pluto TV using the VPN.
- Local Channels on Pluto TV, What are They?
- Easy Way to Watch Peacock on Samsung TV
- Is Peacock TV available on Roku and FireStick TV?
If you have issue on watching Pluto TV using ProtonVPN, please do one of the following methods:
- Disconnect the VPN and reconnect it once again.
- Restart your computer.
- Reboot your router.
- Clear the browser cache.
- Use a different browser.
That’s it! Now, you can enjoy Pluto TV even though you are outside the US. Hope it helps you to entertain yourself while having a quarantine at home.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.