If by any case you no longer want to remove Pluto TV from your device (it’s sad; please think about it once again), you can follow the following instructions to uninstall Pluto TV on PC Windows or Mac
Pluto TV app is just like another application on your desktop. You can just uninstall this app from the control panel on Windows PC or just simply drag it to the trash bin if you use Mac. But, this is your first time to remove an app, you can follow the steps below:
How to Uninstall Pluto TV on PC Windows / Mac
- Click on the Start menu.
- Go to Control Panel and tap on Programs and Features.
- Scroll down on the right column to find Pluto TV app.
- Right click on it and click on Uninstall.
The uninstall progress will start immediately. Please wait for it.
- Open the Finder.
- Tap on Application on the left pane.
- Find Pluto TV app.
- Drag Pluto TV app to the trash bin.
- Click on Trash bin and tap on Empty Trash
The app will be removed permanently when you empty the trash bin.
That’s all about how to remove Pluto TV app from Windows PC or Mac. Go to this page if you want to install Pluto TV app again.