If you are wondering whether subtitles are available on Peacock, the answer is yes. Other than trailers, all content on Peacock has subtitles and you can access them across all platforms. Follow the steps below to turn on subtitles or closed captioning on Peacock.
Peacock TV provides several languages for the subtitles. So, you can choose which language that you want to use while watching the movies or TV series. Subtitles are very useful for everyone, especially for deaf people and those who don’t speak the language. Peacock has put it in their concern anyway.
How to Turn on Subtitles or Closed Captioning on Peacock
- Play the movie or TV show that you want to watch.
- Click down to see the video playback options.
- Turn on the text bubble icon.
- Choose the subtitle option you want to use.
- You may have to click a button to select this choice and allow 30 seconds for the subtitles to show up.
Mobile Device and Tablets
- Select the content you would like to watch.
- Tap anywhere on the video to pull up the video playback options.
- Choose the text bubble icon.
- Tap on the subtitle you want to use.
You can make additional device-specific customizations to the appearance of closed captioning and subtitles on your devices and platforms by following these steps:
iOS and TVOS
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Accessibility.
- Select Subtitles and Captioning in the Hearing section.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Accessibility settings under General.
- Select Hearing/Audio and then Captions.
Settings are available at PeacockTV.com.
That’s all! Now you have subtitles or closed captioning on Peacock for all content. If you have any questions related to this, feel free to contact our Support. Enjoy!
I’ve been writing about tech since 2014. I found it fascinating to see the development of technology. My focus mostly is on app reviews, tips & tricks, and troubleshooting.