Are you tired of watching Pluto TV on your small screen? You’d probably thinking of watching the Pluto TV on a bigger screen at the moment. Do you know that you can do it? We’ll tell you how.
AirPlay on Apple devices allows the users to mirror the screen to an Apple TV. You can use this to play Pluto TV on a bigger screen that will make you more comfortable to watch your favorite channels.
However, currently Pluto TV doesn’t support Apple AirPlay in-app. But don’t worry. There is another way to do it, by using the mirroring feature in iOS to mirror your screen to an Apple TV. So, you can enjoy Pluto TV on a larger screen.
READ ALSO: Disable Push Notification on Android and iOS
You should use one of the devices below to do it:
- iPhone 5s or later for AirPlay mirroring.
- iPad Pro, iPad mini or iPad Air for AirPlay Mirroring.
- iPod touch (4th gen) or later.
How to Turn on/off Apple Airplay Mirroring
- Grab your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Swipe from the bottom of the screen to see the Control Center.
- Tap on the AirPlay button.
- Select the name of the device you want to stream the content to. Icons like a TV screen or speaker will show up to let you know what content you can stream.
- Choose the device and start mirroring.
Note: This tutorial also allows you to stream iTunes Store content. You need internet connection to do this.
Now, you can enjoy Pluto TV on a bigger screen.
CHECK ALSO: How to Uninstall Pluto TV on Windows PC/Mac