Are you interested in Philo, but cannot stream it on your Samsung Smart TV? No worries. We’ll help you. There are three methods on this post that you can try.
What is Philo TV?
Philo is a live TV streaming service that doesn’t have any TV commercials. Philo is one of the few live TV streaming services to offer programming from ABC, FOX, NBC, and ESPN.
Philo TV is an American over-the-top internet television service that was launched in October 2017.
Currently, this TV streaming service is only available to everyone in the US and Canada. It offers 40 channels of live TV including Nickelodeon, A&E, and Discovery Channel for just $16/month.
Read more about the Philo TV review here.
How to Stream Philo on Samsung Smart TV
It is true that Philo is not compatible with Samsung TV. But it doesn’t mean that you cannot watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV. With a little trick, you can make it possible.
1. Samsung Smart TV + Apple TV
If you have Apple TV and Samsung Smart TV at home, you can try to collaborate those two devices to stream Philo TV. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect the Apple TV to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Select the App Store shown on the home page.
- Type “Philo” in the Search box.
- Press Enter.
- Choose Philo and select the Get button.
- After the installation is complete, open Philo and sign up.
Now, you can stream Philo on Samsung Smart TV with the help of Apple TV.
2. Roku TV + Samsung Smart TV
Philo confirms that it’s compatible with Roku TV. If you own this device, you can use it to help you watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV without ease. Do the following steps to do so:
- Connect your Samsung TV with the Roku TV.
- Switch to your Roku.
- Take your Roku remote and press the Home button.
- Select Streaming Channels on the home page.
- Type “Philo” in the search box and select search.
- Select Philo from the list of results.
- Choose Add Channel.
- Click Go To Channel.
- Launch Philo on Roku.
- Sign Up on Philo.
Subscribe to it and you are ready to stream the 60+ channels on Philo.
3. Firestick + Samsung TV
This is the last method that you can try to watch Philo TV on Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your Firestick with Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on your Firestick.
- Select the search or the magnifying glass on the home page.
- Insert “Philo” in the search box.
- Select “Philo” from the list of results and click Download.
- Once the download is finished, go to the Apps & Channels section.
- Launch Philo.
- Sign Up on Philo using your phone number.
- Subscribe to Philo.
That’s it! You can now have access to the 60+ channels.
How much is Philo TV?
With that amount of money, you will be able to access more than 62 channels like Vice, Nicktoons, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Cooking, BBC America, A&E, and many more. It has no contract, which enables you to cancel or restart your subscription anytime you want.
Here is the Philo TV channel lineup:
Visit here to see the complete Philo channels and how to sign up for a free trial.
Another thing to consider is that Philo TV lets you stream the contents up to 3 different devices at the same time. It also allows you to create up to 10 profiles for one account.
Say no more to missing your favorite movies or TV series because Philo allows you to record all of it with its unlimited DVR. The movies and TV series that you’ve downloaded can be stored for 30 days. You can watch them anytime you like.