In this post, we will share with you an easy and simple tutorial to watch HBO Max on VIZIO Smart TV.
You will learn how to set up SmartCast on VIZIO Smart TV so that you can watch your favorite on-demand movies or TV shows on HBO Max.
When you go to the HBO Max official website, you probably won’t find VIZIO Smart TV on its supported devices list. Don’t let it bother you because you can still enjoy HBO Max on your smart TV without ease.
You don’t need to sell your TV and buy a Samsung Smart TV, though.
How to Watch HBO Max on VIZIO Smart TV
Now, let’s try to cast HBO Max to your Smart TV using Smartcast.
Stream with Google Chromecast
- Connect VIZIO Smart TV and your phone/tablet to the same Wi–Fi network.
- Open HBO Max app on your device and log in.
- Play the movie on HBO Max app and tap on the Cast button.
- Choose the VIZIO SmartCast TV to cast to.
Stream with Apple AirPlay
- Connect VIZIO Smartcast TV and your Apple device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch HBO Max app on your iPhone/iPad and log in.
- Choose the movie or TV show on HBO Max app to play.
- Tap on the AirPlay button.
- Select VIZIO SmartCast TV to cast to.
If you have any problems with the Smartcast, please call the Support Center immediately.
Read also: How to Stream HBO Max on Amazon Fire TV
VIZIO Smart TV has a Chromecast built-in on its devices. And you only need to download and install the Smartcast app on your device in order to cast.
The Chromecast works well with the Google Assistant. It means you can control your TV with your audio. It even lets you stream your favorite on-demand movies or TV series from your phone or tablet.
You own an LG TV? Do the tutorial on this article to watch HBO Max on LG Smart TV.
How much HBO Max cost?
In order to watch the content on HBO Max, you need to purchase $14.99/month. But you will save 20% if you prepay for 6 months. Please visit HBO Max’s official website for more information.
I’ve been writing about tech since 2014. I found it fascinating to see the development of technology. My focus mostly is on app reviews, tips & tricks, and troubleshooting.