Are you looking for a way to enable closed captions on Pluto TV? Each device like Roku, Android, iOS or Amazon FireTV has a different way to enable the closed captions. In this post, we will share the tutorial to do it based on the device you are using. Scroll down to find the device type of yours:
How to Enable Closed Captions
- Firstly, enable to accessibility settings on your Android device.
- Open Settings > Accessibility > Captions.
- Tap on the On/Off switcher at the top.
- Open Pluto TV app.
- Tap the screen and the CC icon in the upper right corner to activate.
- Select your preferred language.
ALSO CHECK: Fix Chromecast Connection Issue
iOS – tvOS – Apple TV
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility
- Select the Media section and tap Subtitles & Captioning
- Switch on Closed Captions + SDH
- On Pluto TV – Tap the screen, tap the CC icon
- During playback press the Star button to open the Options menu
- Scroll up or down and locate Closed captioning on the menu
- Use the < Left or Right > button on your remote to choose captions
The different closed captions available to most devices are as follows:
- Off – captions never appear
- On – captions always appear
- On replay – captions appear after pressing Replay button if available
- On mute – captions appear when volume is muted – for some devices
READ ALSO: Fix Loading Issues Amazon Fire TV & Stick
Ensure your accessibility settings are enabled on your Amazon FireTV television Settings vary by television but start with > Settings > Accessibility > Captions
- On Pluto Tv press the center / menu function button on your television remote
- Enable CC by tapping your preferred language
That’s all on how to enable closed captions. Now, you can enjoy the movie or TV show with caption enabled.
I’ve been writing about tech since 2014. I found it fascinating to see the development of technology. My focus mostly is on app reviews, tips & tricks, and troubleshooting.