To keep our account safe, it is strongly recommended to change Hulu password regularly. Also, make sure that the password is unique from other passwords you use. Thus, we will share with you the simple steps to change Hulu password.
The following instructions only work if you know your current password. If you forgot your Hulu password, you can learn to reset password.
How to change Hulu password
- Visit your Account page and login to Hulu.
- Go to Your Account section and select Change Password.
- Type your Current Password once more, then enter your New Password and confirm it.
- If you want to log out other web users, check the box next to Log me out of other computers.
- Click Save Changes to complete the process
Congratulations! Now, you have successfully changed Hulu password. Start from now, you must use the new password whenever you log in Hulu.
Since your Hulu account stores important personal information of yours, you must create a strong password to keep your personal information secure. We have some tips that you can follow in order to create a strong password.
READ ALSO: How to Change or Recover Email on Hulu
Tips to Create a Strong Password
- Don’t use your personal information like name, birthday, pet’s name, city.
- Use minimum 8 characters.
- Use a combination of lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols like !@#$%^&*()_-+=?
- Use a password generator tool.
So, that’s all about how to change Hulu Password. Always keep your password secure and don’t let anyone knows. If you are afraid that you cannot remember your passwords, you can use a third party software to maintain your password.