There are two easy methods to cast Oculus Quest 2 to your Roku TV: from the VR headset and mobile phone. In this post, we’ll show you both methods so that you can choose the best one for you.
By casting your VR headset to TV, you can share what you see on Oculus Quest 2 with your friends. The movies or games that you watch and play on your VR device will appear on the TV. It will bring more fun to everyone.
Let’s try it out!
How to Cast Oculus Quest 2 to Your Roku TV
Method 1 VR Headset
1. Turn on your Roku TV and Oculus Quest 2. Then, put it on.
2. Make sure that both your Oculus Quest 2 and Roku TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Press the white circle button on your right controller and select the Home Menu at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select the Share button.
5. Select Cast.
6. Choose your Roku TV from the available devices and select Next.
Method 2 Mobile Phone
2. Connect your Oculus Quest 2 and mobile phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Power on your Roku TV and Oculus Quest 2.
4. Launch the Oculus app on your mobile phone.
5. In the Oculus app, select the Cast icon at the top right.
6. Select your Roku TV in the Cast To section.
7. Tap Start at the bottom of the screen and you can start casting your Oculus Quest 2 to your Roku TV.
How to Stop Casting
To stop casting Oculus Quest 2 on your Roku TV, simply go to the casting screen and tap Stop Casting on the mobile app.
Or, from your VR headset, go to the Menu > Share > Stop Casting.
That’s how to cast Oculus Quest 2 to your Roku TV.
If you need more help, contact Support.