Learn these simple steps to cancel your Shudder subscription on Amazon Fire TV. It can even be done in under 1 minute.
Furthermore, you will also learn how to cancel your subscription on Amazon Prime Channel Add-On in this post.
Go to this post if you signed up Shudder from the official website or other platforms, such as Roku, PayPayl, iTunes, iOS devices, or Android devices.
Please note that when you cancel your membership on Amazon Fire TV, you will not have access to stream any Shudder content anymore.
Let’s try it!
How To Cancel Shudder Subscription on Amazon Fire TV
It’s pretty easy, just follow the instructions below:
- Visit https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Go to Shudder subscription
- Choose Actions
- Select Edit payment information > View billing history > Cancel your subscription
Now, you have successfully canceled your Shudder subscription on Amazon Fire TV.
How To Cancel Subscription on Amazon Prime Channel Add-On
To stop your membership on the Shudder add-on via Amazon Prime is pretty easy. You can simply do it from the Video Subscription settings.
- Visit Manage Your Prime Video Channels
- Search Shudder under Prime Video Channels section
- Choose the Prime Video Channels option and confirm
After you cancel, the renewal date in your Shudder Channel should change to be the end date. Starting from next month, you will no longer receive the monthly billing anymore.
The good thing is you can still access the Shudder Channel from Prime Video until the end date.
So, that’s how to cancel your Shudder subscription on Amazon Fire TV.
If you need help or questions, feel free to Contact Amazon Support.
- How to Cancel Philo Subscription From Website / Roku / Fire / Apple Devices
- How to Cancel Your fuboTV Subscription in 2 Easy Ways
- How to Cancel Apple TV Subscription in 5 Easy Steps