In this post, we will discuss how to cancel your Shudder Subscription via the website in under 30 seconds.
Besides, you will also learn how to cancel it via:
- Google Play
If you subscribed to Shudder via Amazon, visit this page to see the tutorial.
Once you’ve stopped the membership, you won’t have to stream Shudder content anymore and you no longer receive the monthly billing. The good thing is you will save your money.
Cancelling a Shudder subscription is super easy. Let’s check them out!
How To Cancel Shudder Subscription
1. Official Website: Shudder.com
Did you subscribe to Shudder with a credit card via the official website? If you did this, then you can only cancel your Shudder subscription from the website.
You can visit the Shudder website from the browser on your Android or iOS mobile phone, tablet, or computer. However, cancelling your membership from both iOS and Android apps is impossible for now.
Follow the instructions below:
- Open the browser on your device
- Visit Shudder.com and sign in
- Select My Account
- Go to Membership Settings
- Select Cancel Membership
If you subscribed Shudder via PayPal, these what you need to do to cancel your Shudder subscription:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Cancel the recurring payment to Shudder.
After you do this, you will receive a notification that the subscription has been cancelled.
3. iTunes / Apple
Did you use iTunes or Apple devices like iPhone or iPad to subscribe to Shudder? Then, do the following steps to cancel it:
- Open iTunes (or download and install it if you don’t have one in your computer).
- Sign in using your Apple ID.
- Choose Account > View My Account.
- You will need to insert your password to confirm.
- On the Account Information box, find the Settings section.
- Go to Subscriptions > Manage > Shudder subscription > Edit ***
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Press Confirm
From iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings
- Press your name > iTunes & App Store
- Press your Apple ID > View Apple ID. You will be prompted to sign in or use Touch ID
- Select Subscriptions
- Choose Shudder ***
- Hit Cancel Subscription and Confirm
4. Google Play Store / Android
For Android users who signed up for Shudder from the Android app, you can follow the instructions below to cancel your subscription.
- Visit https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
- Go to Shudder and choose Cancel Subscription
- Hit Cancel Subscription once again to confirm
From Android devices
- Launch the Google Play Store
- Hit Menu > Subscriptions > Shudder ***
- Choose Cancel Subscription and repeat it again to confirm
After this, you will get a message saying, “You have successfully cancelled your subscription.” Following the message, Google Play will send you an email about the cancellation.
Your membership will end at the end of the current billing date. If you unsubscribe it before the end date, you can still have access to stream Shudder content until the end date.
If you are still charged after unsubscribing it, contact Google Play and tell them about it along with your Google Play Order Number. The order number should be like this GPA 0000.0000.1111.2222.2.
Unsubscribing your Shudder membership can also be done from Roku. It’s super easy.
- Visit https://my.roku.com/
- Sign in to your Roku account.
- Go to My subscriptions page.
- Find Shudder.
- Choose Unsubscribe.
Those were several ways to cancel your Shudder subscription. Now, you should not receive the monthly payment from Shudder anymore.
Hope it help!
- 2 Simple Steps to Cancel Your Netflix Account
- How to Cancel Apple TV Subscription in 5 Easy Steps
- How to Cancel Your fuboTV Subscription in 2 Easy Ways