Learn how to activate USA Network on your Roku TV to enjoy your favorite American TV shows.
USA Network is an American basic cable show owned by Comcast’s NBCUniversal Television and Streaming division and distributed by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. It debuted in 1977 as Madison Square Garden Sports Network, one of the first national sports cable television networks, before changing its name to its current one on April 9, 1980.
Since then, the USA Network has slowly grown in prominence thanks to its original content, a long-standing collaboration with WWE, and, for many years, limited sports programming, which will increase dramatically after the closing of NBCSN in 2022.
Hence, if you like to watch American TV shows and movies, you need to add and activate the USA network on your Roku TV. In this article, we will show you how to do it. Check them out.
How to Add and Activate USA Network on Roku TV
Step 1 – Add USA Network on Roku TV
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Select Roku Channel Store and find the USA Network app.
3. Install the USA Network app on your Roku device.
4. Insert your login credentials if prompted.
5. Wait until the installation is complete.
Step 2 – Activate USA Network on Roku TV
1. Go to Channel Store.
2. Select USA Network to open it.
3. When trying to activate it, an activation code will appear on your Roku TV screen. Write the code down.
5. Enter the activation code in the field provided and hit Continue.
6. Log in to your Roku account.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the USA Network activation process on your Roku TV.
What should I do when I got an error after inserting the activation code?
When you’ve got an error after inserting the activation code that you received from the link above, try to activate it with your computer. You can clear the cache and cookies of your browser or simply use the incognito window before entering the activation code.
That’s it! Now, you can enjoy popular shows like Queen of the South Season 5, Temptation Island, Chrisley Knows Best, WWE NXT, WWE Raw, and more.
For queries, you can call Support.
- 6 Easy Methods to Fix AirPlay Not Working on Your Roku TV
- How to Cancel Philo Subscription From Website / Roku / Fire / Apple Devices
- How to Connect Roku to Wifi Without a Remote