Sign up for FuboTV free trial to see if it’s worth it and learn how to cancel it at any time.
Are you interested in fuboTV?
FuboTV is a live streaming service that focuses on sports. It is one of the best places to watch NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, ESPN, and other top channels from your device. Also, you can watch more than 100 live TV channels and thousands of on-demand movies and TV series.
However, you know, to access all content in fuboTV, you need to subscribe to the service. FuboTV cost may vary depending on the bundle you choose. The Starter costs $64.99/month, Pro is $69.99/month, and Elite costs $79.99/month.
Is it worth it?
To find the answer, we suggest you try FuboTV free trial and see it yourself. When you subscribe for a free trial, you will get free access to fuboTV content for 7 days. This is enough to find out whether you should continue to stop the subscription.
When you try the free trial, you will be able to access hundreds of live sports channels, including your favorite shows and movies.
How to Create a fuboTV account
Before you try the fuboTV free trial service, you need to sign up for an account. Follow the instructions below to create one:
1. Go to fubo.tv/signup.
2. To create an account, you need to insert your email address, password, and home ZIP code. The home ZIP code will decide what local channels you will get.
3. Click Update and then click Continue.
4. Select the FuboTV Plan that you want to subscribe. However, not all plans have free trial option.
5. Select the adds-ons you want to add by pressing + Add.
6. Click CONTINUE TO LAST STEP.
7. Fill in your payment information.
8. Click START WATCHING.
However, you need to provide a credit/debit card if you want to sign up for a free trial. Be calm! FuboTV will not charge you until your free trials period ends.
And when the trial period ends, you will automatically start the paid subscription. Then, you will be charged for your first month of fuboTV subscription.
If you feel like you want to stop, fuboTV lets you cancel the free trial at any time.
Canceling the service is pretty easy. You can follow the instructions below to do so.
How to Cancel FuboTV Free Trial
How you cancel FuboTV free trial depends on how you created your FuboTV account. Generally, there are two ways how to activate your FuboTV account: from the FuboTV website or Roku device.
So, have you remembered how you signed up for your FuboTV account yet?
If you have, follow one of the methods below to cancel the FuboTV free trial.
1. FuboTV Website
Did you sign up for the account directly from the website? Follow the instructions below then:
- Visit fubo.tv.
- Click Sign In. Insert your email and password.
- Click your profile on the right top and choose My Account.
- Select Subscription and Billing on the right panel.
- Scroll down and click Cancel Subscription.
- Hit Complete cancellation to cancel FuboTV free trial.
- You might see a screen offering you a special deal, select CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION at the bottom.
- Once you see a confirmation page saying Cancellation Confirmed, click OK.
In case you are wondering about the difference between Complete cancellation and Pause subscription, here’s the explanation:
- Complete cancellation: it means you cancel the subscription for good.
- Pause subscription: choose this when you need a break or want to leave it just for a couple of month. You can set up the break up to 3 months. During this break, your billing will be paused and all of your watch lists, settings, and recording will be kept safe. The billing will start again once you’ve come back. However, Pause subscription is only available if you are billed directly by FuboTV, but it’s not available for annual subscriptions.
- Complete fuboTV Channels Lineup 2021
- fubo.tv/connect – How to Sign In With Activation Code
- 8 Methods to Fix Streaming Issue on fuboTV
Did you create your FuboTV account from a Roku device? There are two ways to cancel your FuboTV free trial from the Roku device: from the Roku website and the Roku device.
You are free to follow the instructions from one of the methods below:
a. Roku website
- Visit your Roku subscription page here.
- Insert your username and password to get in the subscription page.
- Select Unsubscribe to cancel your FuboTV free trial.
- Hit Yes, unsubscribe to confirm the cancellation.
- Click Done.
b. Roku device
- Grab your Roku remote and hit the Home button.
- Go to the partner subscription channel or the Roku Channel.
- Hit the Star button on your remote.
- Choose Manage subscription.
- Select Cancel subscription to unsubscribe FuboTV.
- Select Cancel subscription once again to confirm.
- Press Done.
When canceling your subscription, FuboTV will tell you the remaining time of yours to access the content and service.
Are there any differences between signing up on FuboTV’s website and through a Roku device?
Yes, but it’s not a big deal. It will only affect the access that you will get after you unsubscribe from fuboTV.
Here’s the explanation:
When you signed up on the FuboTV website and cancel your free trial, you will immediately lose access to FuboTV.
On the other hand, if you signed up through a Roku device and cancel your free trial, your access to FuboTV will end at the end of your free trial.
Are there any cancellation fees?
No cancellation fees to unsubscribe FuboTV. You can cancel at any time. Once you stop subscribing, you will not receive any billing next month.
Conclusions: FuboTV Free Trial – Everything you need to know
Keep in mind that FuboTV free trial is only available to new customers.
If you need help to cancel your free trial, call Support 844-551-1005.