Did you get a Netflix login issue with Facebook? Follow the simple instructions on this post to fix the problem.
In addition, we’ll also talk about the Netflix features on Facebook Portal TV.
Let’s dive right in!
Netflix Features on Facebook Portal TV
Netflix provides several ways to sign in: by email, phone number, and Facebook. By connecting it to your Facebook account, you will be able to watch movies and TV shows from the Facebook Portal TV.
Here are some streaming features you can access in the Facebook Portal TV:
1. Streaming 4K
Facebook has released a new TV called Portal. Portal is a video chat device with a large display and video camera for home use. The device is able to stream up to 4K Ultra HD content from Netflix and YouTube, as well as other apps like Spotify, Pandora, or Hulu.
However, there are several requirements you need to fulfill if you want to watch 4K content:
- a fast and stable internet connection (min 25 Mbps)
- A smart TV that supports 4K and HDMI port with HDCP 2.2
- Netflix plan with streaming in Ultra HD support.
2. Set parental controls
Netflix indeed offers entertainment for people from all generations. But you should be aware that some content on Netflix is not safe for your kids. If you use Netflix together with your family, parental control is a helpful feature to restrict explicit content. It allows you to monitor what your children are watching without interrupting their viewing experience.
3. Subtitles and alternate audio
Netflix provides several audio, subtitles, and closed captions so that you can enjoy the movie better. There are about 5-7 most relevant languages available based on your location and language settings.
If you’d like to hear the movies and TV shows in your own language, you only need to select the audio as you desire. A similar thing can be done to the subtitle and closed captions.
To use this feature, you can enable it by choosing the Dialog icon at the bottom of your screen while playing a movie. There you can select the subtitles or closed captions. Or, you can choose Other to see other language options and audio.
How to fix Netflix login issue with Facebook
1. I forgot my Facebook password
Did you unable to sign in to Netflix because you forgot your Facebook password?
If it’s the reason why you can’t log in to your Netflix, then you need to reset your Facebook password. This action will allow you to create a new password so you can have access to your Facebook account again.
- Visit https://web.facebook.com/login/identify.
- Insert your email, phone number, full name, or another username that’s connected with your account.
- Click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Due to security reasons, Facebook forbids you to use the same mobile phone number that you use for 2-factor authentication to reset your password.
Instead, Facebook requires you to use a different mobile number or email address added to your account to reset your password.
2. I know my Facebook password, but still can’t log in to Netflix
If you have no problem login into your Facebook account but still cannot sign in to Netflix, then you will need to set up your Netflix login once again.
Follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and visit netflix.com/login.
- Press Login with Facebook.
- Type your Facebook email and password in the dialog box.
- After you are logged in, visit netflix.com/password.
- Do the instructions and press Save.
- Open Netflix and try log in with the new password.
Now, the Netflix login issue with your Facebook account should have been resolved. Enjoy!
You might also want to watch:
- 11 Best Netflix Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Children & Family
- 10 Best Netflix Anime You Must Watch
- 10 Popular Documentaries on Netflix That You Should Watch