As a new streaming service, Peacock TV has caught attentions from many people. This streaming service offers thousands of hours of paid and free content including Brave New World and Yellowstone. Peacock is available on Android and Apple TV, but can we watch Peacock on Samsung TV?
It is so unfortunate that Peacock doesn’t support Samsung TV at the moment. Don’t be upset anyway. There is still a way to watch Peacock on your Samsung Smart TV. Check on the following method to have Peacock on Samsung TV.
How to Watch Peacock on Samsung TV
- Firstly, check if your Samsung TV supports AirPlay 2. Scroll down to see if your Samsung TV is compatible with AirPlay 2.
- Then, download the Peacock app to your iPhone/iPad.
- Create a Peacock account on your iPhone/iPad.
- Connect the iOS device and Samsung TV to the same Wifi network.
- Find and watch movies on Peacock on iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on the AirPlay and select Samsung TV.
- The movie should be displayed on your Samsung TV now.
Note: You can also use a chromecast as an alternative.
Check out the following list to see which Samsung TVs are compatible with AirPlay 2:
- 2020 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2020 Frame and Serif TV
- 2020 Crystal UHD TVs
- 2019 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2019 Frame and Serif TV
- 2019 4K UHD TV
- 2018 Frame TV
- 2018 QLED 4K
- 2018 4K UHD TV
- 2018 Smart Full HDTV N5300
Since Peacock is not available on Roku and Firestick TV yet, you can also use the method above to watch Peacock and enjoy your favorite movies like Brave New World and Yellowstone.
How much does Peacock streaming cost?
Peacock is available in three tiers: Free, Premium, and Premium Plus. The Premium costs $4.99/month, while the Premium Plus costs $9.99/month.
However, you can try Pluto TV on Samsung TV if you have difficulties on following the method above. Pluto TV is an free streaming service that provides on-demand movies with a great support on various devices.