If you like to watch sports, you’d probably have heard about ESPN Plus (ESPN+). It is a streaming service that provides live sports, original shows, documentary and other shows that you won’t find on ESPN networks. However, to enjoy the contents on ESPN Plus, you must pay for $4.99/month. Once you’ve subscribed for it, you can login to ESPN Plus and watch your favorite Sports clubs playing.
ESPN Plus has a great support for various devices like Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android Phone, tablet & TV, Samsung Smart TV, iPhone & iPad, PS 4, Xbox One and many more. This gives you freedom to watch ESPN Plus contents from whichever gadgets you have. Now, let’s take a look at how to login to ESPN Plus to start enjoying the ESPN Plus content on your device.
How to login to ESPN Plus
- Download the ESPN app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Launch ESPN app
- Tap on Settings gear icon in top right
- Tap on Log In to ESPN Account
- Enter username and password for your ESPN+ account
- Once logged in, return to the home screen of the app
- Tap on the ESPN+ logo at the bottom of screen
Note: If you don’t have ESPN account, you must SIGN UP in the first place.
How to subscribe for ESPN Plus from your Android Phone or iPhone
- Open the ESPN app on Android or iPhone.
- Login or Sign Up for ESPN account.
- Select the Setting gear icon in top right.
- In Settings, choose ESPN+ Subscriptions.
- Tap on Subscribe and complete the purchasing.
- Select Set Up Account to complete the activation process.
Do you know that Hulu offers a bundle with ESPN+ and Disney+? With only $12.99/month, you can watch thousands of shows, movies, videos, TV series, TV shows and many more anytime, anywhere. Once you have signed up for the bundle, you can login to ESPN Plus with Disney Plus too.
If you are interested, you can read this article: How to Get Hulu, Disney+ & ESPN+ bundle
Need an alternative? Check out Pluto TV. It’s a streaming service where you can enjoy more than 200 channels for FREE.